- Are you using credit to pay for
items that used to be handled by cash?
- Are you taking out consolidation
loans to pay off old bills?
- Are you stuck in your overdraft
and never able to get out?
- Are you putting bills off until
the second notice?
- Are you paying only the minimum
due on your charge cards?
- Do you and your spouse regularly
argue over money?
- Are you paying more than 20% of
your take-home pay per month on installment debts, not including
- Are you receiving disturbing telephone
calls from creditors?
- Are you feeling very stressed because
of your financial situation?
- Do you feel that you could and
should be managing better, but can never quite make ends meet?
- Do you regularly take out cash
advances on your credit card in order to pay for everyday living
- Has your overall debt load been
increasing over the years?
- Do expenses like car repairs and
Christmas gifts cause a small financial crisis for you?
If you have answered "yes" to
any of the above, you may need help with money or debt management.
Please see "How We Can Help"